Skip to content
- Makey Makey Classic
- Copper Tape
- Aluminum foil
- 11×17 paper (6 sheets)
- Black construction paper
- Double-sided tape
- Each 11×17 sheet becomes one of the keys. I used aluminum foil to make a large conductive area, and copper tape to connect the foil to the alligator clips.
- Set the six keys in a row, and tape to the ground. Add black construction paper to represent the black keys.
- Connect to the Makey Makey using the alligator clips, and load the the Makey Makey piano app. If you have never used Makey Makey before, the How To page is a great introduction.
- It did work with shoes on, but there was more wear and tear on the keys.
- A lot of kids wanted to just use their hands.
- It’s a big leap to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.